Machine Learning Internship
As a Machine Learning intern, your primary responsibilities will be to build models that enable unique learning capabilities for our AI product. You will collaborate closely with a team of AI experts, software and design experts to bring your model from idea to the product.
- Develop, package and optimize latest AI models based on publications or open source libraries to enable product capabilities and improve user experience
- Leverage AI models in the domain of computer vision, natural language processing, knowledge graph, and personalization to enable more advanced zero-shot and few-shot learning capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD Degree in a quantitative field such as Machine Learning /AI, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Familiar with latest AI research and data science advances
- Familiar with Python, various DL frameworks, and ML cloud services
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong partnership and collaboration skills
Please email your resume and ideally a github link.