Good for: Outdoor explorers, foodies
Hudson is a popular weekend getaway for New Yorkers looking for a change of pace. The city offers several hiking options nearby in addition to some excellent eateries.
- Spotty Dog Books and Ale: A bar and bookstore combined — grab a beer, sit down at a table, and browse through the books in their collection (which includes a kid’s section).
- Rivertown Lodge: A cozy boutique hotel with a great brunch offered at their signature restaurant, Tavern.
- Kaaterskill Falls: Popular hiking trail that’s a short drive away from Hudson.
- Oak Pizzeria Napoletana: Pizza place located on Warren St, the main city center of Hudson.
- Le Perche: French spot on Warren St. that’s also popular for brunch.
Make your trip planning fun and delightful with a little help from AI using Una!