A Day on the Upper West Side
Good for: Foodies, families
A day of activities and food adventures in New York City’s Upper West Side neighborhood.
- Barney Greengrass: Grab brunch at the classic Jewish diner featured in several Hollywood films. Famous for their smoked fish.
- Levain Cookies: Pick up their chocolate chip walnut cookies and a cup of coffee to go. There are two UWS locations that are just a block away from each other, so try both in case there’s a long line.
- American Museum of Natural History: Fun for all ages. Home to fossils of dinosaurs and a blue whale, and includes the Hayden Planetarium where you can watch IMAX movies of space.
- Central Park: Stroll around adjacent Central Park after a day at the museum.
- Pure Thai Cookhouse: Head down to the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood (just south of UWS) for Pure Thai’s Pad Thai made with handmade noodles.
Make your trip planning fun and delightful with a little help from AI using Una!